This is for everyone who keeps batteries in their home. A 9 volt battery, if stored improperly can start a fire pretty quickly. Watch this YouTube video and see what happened to a nice home in just minutes. The unsuspecting home-owners had no clue that a fire could start so quickly from just throwing old 9 volt batteries into a paper bag.
Make sure you store your 9 volt batteries safely. The end of the video shows the proper way to store your 9 volt batteries so that what happened to this nice home in CO doesn’t happen to you or your family.
video courtesy of UltraSharpVideo
Please share with your friends and family. Be safe this holiday season.